Sunday, January 18, 2009

Do I Think I'm in Love?

Yes I Do. No matter how many times i tell u "i love you!", i never seem fully satisfied knowing there is more to say than just those three words. Everytime I glace at u I crush and wish I could kiss u forgetting that I'm the lucky one to have u. I never want to hang up the phone even if we both pause silently on da phone. How much i wish i could be there for u to take care of u, wipe away ur tears when u're sad, hug u when u need one.

I wish that you were here and I were there, and we were together everywhere! Eventhough we're far away from each other physically, but u never seem to be far away from me. You're in my heart and mind all the times baby. I just cant wait to be with u.

Please promise me to take good care of urself. Love you baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment